Introducing the basic concept of fascia and myofascial release This soft tissue technique with RAD massage tools can treat muscle stiffness, immobility and pain. We will delve into improving mobility, increasing ease in movement postures and restore the body while down-regulating the nervous system with breathing and movement.
Join January in this introduction workshop where you will learn:
· Learn the basic fundamentals on fascia and myofascial release.
· Understand the different ways to “roll”
· Learn to apply self myofascial release.
· Learn the importance of the pain threshold while implementing myofascial release.
· Discover the different ways to use RAD Rounds for specific areas of the body and the benefits that they offer.
· Learn how to unlock tight areas in the body
· 1 hour of SMR and movement from head to toe.
Saturday | 1200-1330
Sign up at 300aed
**Workshop includes RAD Rounds
ABOUT / JANUARY
This workshop will be led by January Corteza |@yogijanuary|, RAD Yoga Master Coach. January has extensive background in functional movement (FMS, CSFC), therapy and anatomy. She specializes in fascial studies and has studied under Yogamedicine, Neurokinetic Therapy certified and Visceral Manipulation. January has also deepened her anatomy studies with a postgrad certification from the Univ of Edinburgh.
ALTERNATIVE SIGN UP :