GET IN TOUCH
join our mailing list.
Friday, NOV 15, 2019 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday, NOV 16, 2019 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
** First 10 Registrants receive a complimentary Centre together with an All-in-Kit valued at 800 aed!
Please Note: If you are one of the first 10 registrants you will not receive any further instruction. You will receive your FREE All-In-Kit and Centre when you arrive at the course site.
RAD Yoga sets the foundation for instructors to intelligently and skillfully integrate and sequence self-myofascial release into a yoga class or private session. This training involves 2 components: online and in-person. The online material consists of video content on fascia & fascial chains, self-myofascial release & RAD mobility tools.
January Corteza, one of our outstanding RAD Yoga Master Coaches, a Yoga Medicine® Registered Therapeutic Specialist and Mobility Specialist will be leading RAD Yoga courses for yoga instructors, coaches and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
Alison McLaughlin, one of our outstanding RAD Yoga Master Coaches, a Yoga RYT500 teacher and Pilates instructor will be co-leading this training in Dubai.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• Discuss and practice effective student cueing techniques.
• Summarize the benefits of SMR to your clients.
• Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to improve SMR and mobility results.
• Implement release techniques and reassess range of motion through a variety of yoga poses.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Compare hypermobility to hypomobility and discuss which are most related to injury and their role in a yoga program.
• Integrate appropriate SMR tools and techniques into your warm up and cool down sequences.
• Earn 10 hours of YA CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
Develop skills in observation and assessment and learn advanced sequencing techniques. You will also understand how to examine common postural abnormalities and create interventions to help your clients optimize their poses and wellbeing. They will love you for it!
Start applying proven techniques that easily accompany your asanas and recovery efforts that can have permanent effects on your well being and quality of life.
2nd Floor, One JLT
NOVEMBER 15-16, 2019
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
Click on "Add to Cart"
Please email email@example.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and are subject to a 300 aed fee. Refunds cannot be issued for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.