RAD Mobility 1/2 - Dubai, UAE Dhs. 3,500.00
RAD MOBILITY CERTIFICATION 2020
RAD MOBILITY 1
Friday, FEBRUARY 28, 2020: 9:00am - 5:00PM
Saturday, FEBRUARY 29, 2020 : 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Kevin Hendry, RAD Roller's Director of Education, Strength and Conditioning Coach, and practicing Kinesiologist will be leading our RAD Mobility courses for physical therapists looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and patients feel, move and perform.
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Practice applying the Nimble 9 to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn 15 hours of CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
Dubai English Speaking College
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and are subject to a 300 AED fee. Full refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received outside of this time and for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.