WELCOME TO RAD WORKSHOPS
Ready to learn the latest information and techniques?
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN?
RAD MOBILITY - GOLF
Take your golf game to the next level by restoring usable ranges of motion without impacting performance with the RAD Golf Mobility System. Learn how to assess where a golfer requires mobility most and how to provide a suitable intervention that will stand the test of time. RAD GOLF Education is a Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) training curriculum for health and wellness professionals with a hands-on approach to theory. Our certifications progress from foundational SMR research with corresponding RAD Mobility Tool applications, to working with SMR specific ailments/issues/conditions , to full-body screens and the tools to become a RAD Instructor.
• The latest research in fascia and self-myofascial release
• Identify where the golfer's body requires mobility
• Gain experience using all of the RAD tools and know their attributes
• Techniques to restore mobility in the golfer's body
• Understand the role of the nervous system in creating a lasting, usable change in mobility
This 4-hour in-person certification training is brought to the UAE for the first time. This course is open to all trainers, instructors, professionals, golf athletes and enthusiasts alike. You will be equipped with the tools and knowledge to start application automatically after!
SEPT. 17, 2018
PERFECT BALANCE REHABILITATION CENTER LLC
- RAD workshops are bite-sized programs designed to help you be your best at whatever you like to do.
- We’ve brought in the experts in their respective fields to bring you the latest in activity specific knowledge around self myofascial therapy.
- Access your material online, 24/7.
- Check the workshop detail pages for in-person course schedules.
WHO IS TEAM Rad Roller?
We are a team that holds experience training elite athletes for performance, the normal population for their health and fitness goals as well as rehabilitation clients who are experiencing movement challenges and pain. We are a diverse team that brings to the table experience as trainers, clinicians, product designers, educators, authors and innovators.
We are passionate about challenging the status quo, finding a better way to do things, continually evolving and grabbing life by the horns. We love all things movement including athletics, cross-training, performance training, mixed martial arts, yoga, etc.
We want to empower you and teach you concepts as opposed to techniques. You
must master the former before the latter.